Achain (CURRENCY:ACT) traded 4.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 10th. Achain has a market cap of $91.08 million and approximately $3.59 million worth of Achain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Achain has traded 6.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Achain coin can currently be purchased for about $0.20 or 0.00002787 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, CoolCoin and Allcoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.23 or 0.00699210 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014270 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00169168 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037449 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030722 BTC.
Achain launched on July 22nd, 2017. Achain’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 464,133,044 coins. The official website for Achain is www.achain.com. Achain’s official Twitter account is @AchainOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “ACT is a decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) created to address social accountability by using aggregated capital that is contributed by citizens in order to fund grass roots proposals that drive change on pressing social, political or economical issues. “
Achain Coin Trading
Achain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, CoolCoin, OKEx and Allcoin. It is not possible to purchase Achain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Achain must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Achain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Achain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Achain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.