AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 6.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for $0.32 or 0.00004605 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. AppCoins has a market capitalization of $32.42 million and approximately $1.65 million worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, AppCoins has traded down 20.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $49.23 or 0.00699210 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014270 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00169168 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037449 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 13.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030722 BTC.
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “AppCoins is a cryptocurrency for app stores that gives users new app purchasing power, unleashes monetization potential for developers and increases app safety.This project provides developers a transparent and efficient way to monetise their apps and build a reputation across app stores; provides users a trusted environment with new purchasing possibilities and incentives to discover apps; and creates an app economy with a new universal language that ensures trust, transparency, and openness.”
AppCoins Token Trading
AppCoins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not possible to purchase AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade AppCoins must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AppCoins and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.