BERNcash (CURRENCY:BERN) traded 9.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. During the last week, BERNcash has traded down 29.4% against the U.S. dollar. One BERNcash coin can now be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000031 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. BERNcash has a total market cap of $152,763.00 and $107.00 worth of BERNcash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $307.96 or 0.04402280 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00052071 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.46 or 0.00020857 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00030363 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $41.41 or 0.00591888 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00082559 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00054706 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 16% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00033303 BTC.
BERNcash (BERN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X14 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 22nd, 2016. BERNcash’s total supply is 71,234,301 coins. BERNcash’s official website is berncoin.org. BERNcash’s official Twitter account is @berncash.
According to CryptoCompare, ” BERNcash, is a peer-to-peer payment system that allows instant payments with low fees. BERN was named after presidential candidate Bernie Sanders. “
Buying and Selling BERNcash
BERNcash can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase BERNcash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BERNcash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BERNcash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BERNcash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BERNcash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.