Bitcoin Cash (CURRENCY:BCH) traded up 3% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. One Bitcoin Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $667.69 or 0.09431000 BTC on exchanges including Quoine, Coinrail, Kraken and CoinExchange. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Cash has traded down 26% against the dollar. Bitcoin Cash has a market capitalization of $11.39 billion and $281.13 million worth of Bitcoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $7,116.43 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00022930 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 6.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.30 or 0.00159557 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $130.81 or 0.01847710 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00020777 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00015687 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002903 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded 24% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005203 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002437 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008144 BTC.
Bitcoin Cash Profile
Bitcoin Cash is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 1st, 2017. Bitcoin Cash’s total supply is 17,052,025 coins. Bitcoin Cash’s official message board is bitcointalk.org. The official website for Bitcoin Cash is bitcoincash.org. Bitcoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @bitcolncash and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Cash is /r/Bitcoincash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bitcoin Cash (BCH) is a hard forked version of the original Bitcoin. It is similar to bitcoin with regards to its protocol; Proof of Work SHA-256 hashing, 21,000,000 supply, same block times and reward system. However two main differences are the the blocksize limits, as of August 2017 Bitcoin has a 1MB blocksize limit whereas BCH proposes 8MB blocks. Also BCH will adjust the difficulty every 6 blocks as opposed to 2016 blocks as with Bitcoin.Bitcoin Cash is a proposal from the viaBTC mining pool and the Bitmain mining group to carry out a UAHF (User Activated Hard Fork) on August 1st 12:20 pm UTC. They rejected the agreed consensus (aka BIP-91 or SegWit2x) and have decided to fork the original Bitcoin blockchain and create this new version called “Bitcoin Cash”. Bitcoin Cash can be claimed by BTC owners who have their private keys or store their Bitcoins on a service that will split BCH for the customer.Specification”
Bitcoin Cash Coin Trading
Bitcoin Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Paribu, BitGrail, ZB.COM, Bitso, Coinsquare, EXX, OKEx, BTCBOX, Allcoin, Binance, Kucoin, Coinnest, QuadrigaCX, BL3P, Coinfloor, RightBTC, BitBay, HitBTC, BitMEX, BTCC, Coinone, WEX, Poloniex, Bit-Z, Coinrail, Gate.io, GetBTC, CoinEgg, CEX.IO, GDAX, Foxbit, bitFlyer, CoinExchange, Bitcoin Indonesia, Cryptopia, Liqui, Korbit, BTCTurk, Kraken, Huobi, Independent Reserve, xBTCe, Gemini, Bittrex, Bitstamp, Bithumb, Bitonic, Bitbank, LakeBTC, BX Thailand, Coinroom, YoBit, Mr. Exchange, itBit, CoinsBank, Gatecoin, Exmo, ACX, BtcTrade.im, Livecoin, Bibox, Negocie Coins, Tidex, Bitfinex, Bleutrade, CoolCoin, Luno, Fisco, Zaif, Quoine, BTC Markets, Lbank and Upbit. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Cash using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, GDAX or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.