BitWhite (CURRENCY:BTW) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on April 2nd. BitWhite has a total market cap of $2.28 million and $8,315.00 worth of BitWhite was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, BitWhite has traded up 33.7% against the dollar. One BitWhite coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0628 or 0.00000898 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, BitFlip, Stocks.Exchange and Iquant.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00083283 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00028894 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008464 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0764 or 0.00001093 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000968 BTC.
- TechShares (THS) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006621 BTC.
- Lazaruscoin (LAZ) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
BitWhite Coin Profile
BTW is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 13th, 2017. BitWhite’s total supply is 60,342,895 coins and its circulating supply is 36,325,371 coins. BitWhite’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinWhite (BTW). BitWhite’s official website is bitwhite.org.
BitWhite Coin Trading
BitWhite can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Iquant, Exrates, BitFlip and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy BitWhite directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitWhite must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitWhite using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitWhite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitWhite and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.