Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00004468 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Radar Relay and IDEX. In the last seven days, Bloom has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bloom has a market cap of $12.49 million and approximately $65,200.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007149 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.02 or 0.00693180 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014731 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014161 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.74 or 0.00180195 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00038414 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029401 BTC.
Bloom Token Profile
Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,524,069 tokens. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bloom is a decentralized credit protocol that aims to address the existing limitations of the actual credit scoring system. The Bloom protocol will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a novel approach to the credit risk assessment allowing both traditional fiat lenders and digital asset lenders to issues compliant loans on the blockchain while providing lower fees and improve borrower experience at the credit issuance process. The Bloom platform will feature a BloomID (a global secure identity, allowing lenders to offer compliant loans globally), BloomIQ (a system for reporting and trackingcurrent and historical debt obligations that are tied to a user’s BloomID), and BloomScore (a metric of consumers’ creditworthiness). Bloom token (BLT) is an ERC-20 token that will be used to participate in evaluating user identities and creditworthiness. Furthermore, it will give users voting rights on future developments on the Bloom credit scoring system.”
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta and Radar Relay. It is not possible to purchase Bloom directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bloom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bloom and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.