Blox (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on April 2nd. Blox has a total market capitalization of $23.24 million and $405,833.00 worth of Blox was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blox token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0354 or 0.00000508 BTC on popular exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC, Binance and Gatecoin. Over the last week, Blox has traded down 17.3% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007077 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003266 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.64 or 0.00697969 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014656 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0339 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.19 or 0.00174970 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037865 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029820 BTC.
Blox Token Profile
Blox’s genesis date was July 16th, 2017. Blox’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 656,923,039 tokens. The Reddit community for Blox is /r/CoinDash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Blox is www.coindash.io. Blox’s official Twitter account is @coindashio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Blox
Blox can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Mercatox, Gate.io, BigONE, Binance and Gatecoin. It is not possible to buy Blox directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blox must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blox using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blox Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blox and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.