Bread (CURRENCY:BRD) traded up 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. One Bread token can currently be purchased for about $0.46 or 0.00006490 BTC on exchanges. In the last seven days, Bread has traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bread has a market cap of $34.01 million and approximately $2.27 million worth of Bread was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007101 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.78 or 0.00692423 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014212 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00178561 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00038008 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00029212 BTC.
Bread’s genesis date was December 16th, 2017. Bread’s total supply is 88,862,718 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,388,400 tokens. Bread’s official website is token.breadapp.com/en. Bread’s official Twitter account is @breadapp and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bread is /r/breadwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bread token is an ERC20 token, featuring a user friendly mobile app. “
Buying and Selling Bread
Bread can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance. It is not currently possible to purchase Bread directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bread must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bread using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Bread Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bread and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.