CoinDash (CURRENCY:CDT) traded 21.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 10th. Over the last seven days, CoinDash has traded down 39.9% against the dollar. One CoinDash token can currently be bought for $0.0508 or 0.00000523 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, HitBTC, Gate.io and BigONE. CoinDash has a market cap of $33.31 million and $1.40 million worth of CoinDash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007093 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 10.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003105 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.12 or 0.00698218 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014786 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00168438 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00037282 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00030156 BTC.
CoinDash Token Profile
CoinDash launched on July 16th, 2017. CoinDash’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 656,173,039 tokens. The official website for CoinDash is www.coindash.io. CoinDash’s official Twitter account is @coindashio and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Coindash is an operating system for blockchain-based assets, it has the goal of making handling and trading easy and accessible for both new and experienced users in the cryptoshpere. The CoinDash’s ecosystem includes three synergistic components: Software-as-a-Service (Saas), Social Networking and the Marketplace. SaaS: CoinDash provides analytics that give users deep insight into the performance of their investments and help them make data driven decisions. Social Network: CoinDash provides social trading features that remove barriers for new and existing crypto users by letting them follow and copy-trade top investors. Marketplace: CoinDash’s marketplace is built around opportunity discovery and streamlined trading UX with features like real-time social trading signals, an ICO dashboard, trending assets, real-time market price tables and 3rd party integration. Every action within the CoinDash platform requires the user to pay a fee which is paid in the CoinDash (CDT), an Ethereum-based token Every user who facilitates the use of a feature which in turn gives financial value will be entitled to a payment, creating a creator-consumer relationship between users in the system. “
Buying and Selling CoinDash
CoinDash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Binance, Gatecoin, Gate.io and BigONE. It is not possible to purchase CoinDash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinDash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CoinDash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CoinDash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CoinDash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.