Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded 22.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. Creditbit has a total market cap of $3.19 million and $135,556.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Creditbit token can now be purchased for $0.19 or 0.00002760 BTC on popular exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. During the last week, Creditbit has traded 20.7% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $301.14 or 0.04317160 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001233 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012600 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007258 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00065642 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
Creditbit is a token. Its genesis date was November 2nd, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,560,838 tokens. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org. The official message board for Creditbit is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Creditbit is an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Creditbit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.