CyberMiles (CURRENCY:CMT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. During the last week, CyberMiles has traded down 13.7% against the dollar. CyberMiles has a market capitalization of $47.85 million and $12.14 million worth of CyberMiles was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CyberMiles token can now be bought for about $0.0797 or 0.00001133 BTC on exchanges including Coinbene, Bibox, Binance and Huobi.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $120.26 or 0.01709530 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007113 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003927 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007062 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00022414 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002475 BTC.
CyberMiles Token Profile
CyberMiles is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on December 5th, 2017. CyberMiles’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,149,827 tokens. CyberMiles’ official Twitter account is @cybermiles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for CyberMiles is medium.com/cybermiles. The Reddit community for CyberMiles is /r/CyberMiles and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for CyberMiles is cm.5miles.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “CometCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency created to provide ease-of-access to users new to the crypto community. CMT can be send anywhere in the world, for a small fee and almost instantly. “
Buying and Selling CyberMiles
CyberMiles can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Bibox, Huobi and Coinbene. It is not currently possible to buy CyberMiles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade CyberMiles must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CyberMiles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for CyberMiles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CyberMiles and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.