Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded up 2.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One Datum token can currently be bought for $0.0213 or 0.00000301 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, EtherDelta, COSS and Huobi. Over the last seven days, Datum has traded down 10.2% against the U.S. dollar. Datum has a total market capitalization of $17.72 million and $1.91 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007096 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $49.04 or 0.00692623 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014140 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00178965 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00038820 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029310 BTC.
Datum’s launch date was December 9th, 2017. Datum’s total supply is 2,653,841,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 831,635,545 tokens. The official website for Datum is datum.org. Datum’s official Twitter account is @datumnetwork and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, EtherDelta, AEX, Huobi and COSS. It is not currently possible to purchase Datum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Datum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.