Dimecoin (CURRENCY:DIME) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. One Dimecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last week, Dimecoin has traded 13.2% lower against the dollar. Dimecoin has a market cap of $16.13 million and $22,493.00 worth of Dimecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.84 or 0.00054182 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0921 or 0.00001301 BTC.
- ALQO (ALQO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004002 BTC.
- LockChain (LOC) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00010617 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0525 or 0.00000741 BTC.
Dimecoin (DIME) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on December 23rd, 2013. Dimecoin’s total supply is 539,096,740,560 coins. The official website for Dimecoin is www.dimecoin.com.co. Dimecoin’s official Twitter account is @dimecoin_ and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “DimeCoin is a Quark based cryptocurrency designed to provide greater privacy and security.”
Dimecoin Coin Trading
Dimecoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, CoinExchange and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Dimecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dimecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dimecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Dimecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dimecoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.