Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on April 2nd. During the last seven days, Elixir has traded 25% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Elixir token can now be purchased for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002141 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, IDEX and CoinExchange. Elixir has a total market capitalization of $4.73 million and $40,650.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007104 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.41 or 0.00702505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00169115 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 19.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037508 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 13.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030656 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
Elixir’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 31,431,906 tokens. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, IDEX, CoinExchange and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.