Grid+ (CURRENCY:GRID) traded 18.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. During the last week, Grid+ has traded down 13.4% against the U.S. dollar. Grid+ has a market cap of $14.58 million and $1,175.00 worth of Grid+ was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Grid+ token can currently be bought for $0.37 or 0.00005294 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007112 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003190 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $48.58 or 0.00691996 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014253 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00179234 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00038551 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00029305 BTC.
Grid+ launched on October 22nd, 2017. Grid+’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,236,491 tokens. Grid+’s official Twitter account is @gridplus_energy. The official website for Grid+ is gridplus.io. Grid+’s official message board is blog.gridplus.io/?gi=a39516b31e86.
According to CryptoCompare, “Grid+ created a computer (called Grid+ Smart agent) with natively integrated hardware and software for the Ethereum protocol, that pays for a customer's electricity usage in real time. Grid+ operates with a two-ERC20 token model. The BOLT token, required to use the Grid+ platform is treated as a stable-coin. It's redeemable by customers for $1 worth of energy from Grid* and backed by USD deposits. The GRID token allows Grid+ customers to purchase electricity from Grid+ at wholesale price. “
Grid+ Token Trading
Grid+ can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not possible to buy Grid+ directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Grid+ must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grid+ using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Grid+ Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grid+ and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.