Gulden (CURRENCY:NLG) traded 13.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. During the last week, Gulden has traded down 6.4% against the dollar. Gulden has a market capitalization of $36.22 million and $241,552.00 worth of Gulden was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gulden coin can now be bought for about $0.0917 or 0.00001304 BTC on exchanges including GuldenTrader, YoBit, CoinExchange and Bleutrade.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $120.26 or 0.01709530 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000641 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007113 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003927 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004743 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007062 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0797 or 0.00001133 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00022414 BTC.
Gulden (NLG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 2nd, 2014. Gulden’s total supply is 466,405,600 coins and its circulating supply is 394,905,600 coins. The official website for Gulden is gulden.com. Gulden’s official Twitter account is @guldencoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Gulden (NLG) is another national currency for the Netherlands. The premine is 10% with 1% to be used for bounties and not distributed. The total number of coins to be mined is 1.68 billion and the block time is set to 150 seconds. The difficulty retargetting occurs every 576 blocks using the Kimoto Gravity well. The coin is scrypt and pure Proof of Work. “
Gulden Coin Trading
Gulden can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: GuldenTrader, LiteBit.eu, YoBit, Bleutrade, Nocks, Bittrex and CoinExchange. It is not currently possible to buy Gulden directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gulden must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gulden using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Gulden Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Gulden and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.