Harvest Masternode Coin (CURRENCY:HC) traded down 19.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. During the last week, Harvest Masternode Coin has traded 43.2% lower against the dollar. One Harvest Masternode Coin coin can now be purchased for $0.17 or 0.00002486 BTC on exchanges. Harvest Masternode Coin has a market cap of $0.00 and $858.00 worth of Harvest Masternode Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007075 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003159 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $48.57 or 0.00696332 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014699 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014357 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 12.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.37 or 0.00177332 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.60 or 0.00037278 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00029965 BTC.
Harvest Masternode Coin Profile
Harvest Masternode Coin’s total supply is 2,553,737 coins. Harvest Masternode Coin’s official website is www.harvestcoin.org. The Reddit community for Harvest Masternode Coin is /r/harvestcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Harvest Masternode Coin’s official Twitter account is @HarvestMnCoin.
Buying and Selling Harvest Masternode Coin
Harvest Masternode Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase Harvest Masternode Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Harvest Masternode Coin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Harvest Masternode Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Harvest Masternode Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Harvest Masternode Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.