High Voltage (CURRENCY:HVCO) traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. One High Voltage coin can currently be bought for $0.34 or 0.00004908 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, High Voltage has traded 146.5% higher against the US dollar. High Voltage has a market cap of $512,864.00 and approximately $3,489.00 worth of High Voltage was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002603 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000771 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0246 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- FlavorCoin (FLVR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom [Futures] (BCA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.52 or 0.00588762 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0843 or 0.00001205 BTC.
About High Voltage
HVCO is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 29th, 2016. High Voltage’s total supply is 1,694,171 coins and its circulating supply is 1,494,171 coins. High Voltage’s official Twitter account is @hvocoin. High Voltage’s official website is www.highvoltagecoin.tech.
Buying and Selling High Voltage
High Voltage can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to purchase High Voltage directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire High Voltage must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase High Voltage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for High Voltage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for High Voltage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.