HyperStake (CURRENCY:HYP) traded 4.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 2nd. HyperStake has a market capitalization of $3.16 million and $2,528.00 worth of HyperStake was traded on exchanges in the last day. One HyperStake coin can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000038 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, BX Thailand and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, HyperStake has traded 35% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.84 or 0.00184006 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0634 or 0.00000909 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00001084 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00019241 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00009358 BTC.
HYP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 30th, 2014. HyperStake’s total supply is 1,181,714,136 coins. The Reddit community for HyperStake is /r/hyperstake and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. HyperStake’s official website is hyperstake.io. HyperStake’s official Twitter account is @hyperstake and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, “HyperStake is meant to be an experimentation in cryptocurrency economics. HyperStake's primary goal is to create a cryptocurrency that provides a generous return for securing the block chain without massive inflation. Currently inflation is managed through the maximum stake reward of 1000 HYP per stake combined with a block target of 90 seconds, this means maximum coins per day of 960,000 HYP. “
HyperStake Coin Trading
HyperStake can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not presently possible to purchase HyperStake directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade HyperStake must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase HyperStake using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HyperStake Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HyperStake and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.