ICOBID (CURRENCY:ICOB) traded 2.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on April 2nd. ICOBID has a total market capitalization of $112,452.00 and $51.00 worth of ICOBID was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, ICOBID has traded down 14.2% against the U.S. dollar. One ICOBID coin can now be purchased for $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.24 or 0.00046294 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001915 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003751 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001791 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $22,242.80 or 3.17608000 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000244 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003244 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004292 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00141696 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000067 BTC.
ICOBID (CRYPTO:ICOB) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 13th, 2017. ICOBID’s total supply is 107,048,455 coins. ICOBID’s official Twitter account is @pioneer8816 and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ICOBID is icobidplatform.net.
Buying and Selling ICOBID
ICOBID can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and YoBit. It is not presently possible to purchase ICOBID directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICOBID must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ICOBID using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICOBID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICOBID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.