iDice (CURRENCY:ICE) traded 3.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on April 2nd. iDice has a total market capitalization of $67,165.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of iDice was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, iDice has traded 21.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One iDice token can currently be purchased for about $0.0428 or 0.00000615 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Mercatox.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007104 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $49.41 or 0.00702505 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014739 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014229 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 14.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0348 or 0.00000494 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.89 or 0.00169115 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037508 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030656 BTC.
iDice Token Profile
iDice’s launch date was June 12th, 2017. iDice’s total supply is 2,071,013 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,571,013 tokens. iDice’s official Twitter account is @idice_io. iDice’s official website is idice.io.
Buying and Selling iDice
iDice can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase iDice directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire iDice must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase iDice using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for iDice Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for iDice and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.