MobileGo (CURRENCY:MGO) traded 7.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. Over the last week, MobileGo has traded 13.9% lower against the US dollar. MobileGo has a total market capitalization of $30.83 million and approximately $874,301.00 worth of MobileGo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MobileGo token can currently be bought for approximately $0.31 or 0.00004465 BTC on exchanges including Liqui, Cryptopia, Gatecoin and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007101 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003185 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $48.78 or 0.00692423 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014668 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000499 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014212 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00178561 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00038008 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00029212 BTC.
MobileGo Token Profile
MobileGo launched on February 16th, 2017. MobileGo’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 98,028,877 tokens. MobileGo’s official Twitter account is @MobileGoIco and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for MobileGo is mobilego.io.
According to CryptoCompare, “MobileGo is a dual-blockchain token that will “gamify” the GameCredits Mobile Store which currently has over 300 games from 150 different developers. The MobileGo token will be the first dual-blockchain asset ever issued, as users will be able to transfer it seamlessly between the Ethereum and Waves blockchain. This is achieved by using locked wallets and smart contracts. MGO will be used to implement decentralized features on the GameCredits Moblie platform through Ethereum and Waves. “
MobileGo Token Trading
MobileGo can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, EtherDelta, Tidex, Coinrail, Cryptopia, HitBTC, Liqui, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to buy MobileGo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MobileGo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy MobileGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MobileGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MobileGo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.