Modum (CURRENCY:MOD) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. During the last week, Modum has traded down 26.4% against the dollar. Modum has a market capitalization of $30.94 million and $381,386.00 worth of Modum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Modum token can now be bought for about $1.69 or 0.00024075 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta, Kucoin, Binance and Mercatox.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007093 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003105 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.12 or 0.00698218 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014786 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.85 or 0.00168438 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 17.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.62 or 0.00037282 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00030156 BTC.
Modum Token Profile
Modum launched on October 20th, 2017. Modum’s total supply is 27,266,200 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,266,200 tokens. The official website for Modum is modum.io. Modum’s official Twitter account is @modum_io. The Reddit community for Modum is /r/modum_io and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Modum is a platform that will use the Ethereum blockchain to provide a supply chain for the pharmacy industry assuring a high level of data integrity, security, independent verification and, flexible data ownership, just to name a few characteristics. In order to achieve this, Modum solutions enables companies to prove compliance with GDP regulations using blockchain and Internet-of-Things (IoT) technology. The Modum token will give to users voting rights. The token holders could vote to decide either if the pre-defined milestones of the project were achieved or not. Furthermore, users will benefit as Modum shareholders. “
Buying and Selling Modum
Modum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Binance, EtherDelta and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to purchase Modum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Modum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Modum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Modum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Modum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.