Nabriva Therapeutics (NASDAQ: NBRV) recently received a number of ratings updates from brokerages and research firms:
- 3/21/2018 – Nabriva Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Nabriva Therapeutics AG is a biopharmaceutical company. The Company is involved in the research and development of novel anti-infective agents to treat serious infections, which focus on the pleuromutilin class of antibiotics. Its product candidate consists of BC-3781, developed for the treatment of serious skin infections and bacterial pneumonia caused by MRSA and other drug resistant bacteria; BC-7013, a topical pleuromutilin antibiotic which are in different clinical trial. Nabriva Therapeutics AG is based in Vienna, Austria. “
- 3/21/2018 – Nabriva Therapeutics is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They set a “buy” rating and a $10.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/19/2018 – Nabriva Therapeutics had its “outperform” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Wedbush.
- 3/16/2018 – Nabriva Therapeutics was given a new $16.00 price target on by analysts at Cantor Fitzgerald. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2018 – Nabriva Therapeutics was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “sell” rating to a “strong sell” rating.
Nabriva Therapeutics stock traded down $0.27 during midday trading on Monday, reaching $4.76. 345,524 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 251,260. Nabriva Therapeutics plc – has a 12-month low of $4.62 and a 12-month high of $14.10. The stock has a market capitalization of $184.68, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.91 and a beta of 1.76.
Nabriva Therapeutics (NASDAQ:NBRV) last announced its earnings results on Friday, March 16th. The biotechnology company reported ($0.60) EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.54) by ($0.06). Nabriva Therapeutics had a negative net margin of 1,370.53% and a negative return on equity of 88.66%. The firm had revenue of $1.12 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.37 million. equities research analysts anticipate that Nabriva Therapeutics plc – will post -2.24 EPS for the current year.
A number of institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in the stock. Millennium Management LLC purchased a new position in shares of Nabriva Therapeutics in the 4th quarter valued at about $5,188,000. Alyeska Investment Group L.P. purchased a new position in shares of Nabriva Therapeutics in the 3rd quarter valued at about $5,724,000. Prosight Management LP purchased a new position in shares of Nabriva Therapeutics in the 4th quarter valued at about $2,939,000. Pura Vida Investments LLC purchased a new position in shares of Nabriva Therapeutics in the 3rd quarter valued at about $3,481,000. Finally, Rubric Capital Management LP purchased a new position in shares of Nabriva Therapeutics in the 3rd quarter valued at about $2,457,000. Institutional investors own 55.56% of the company’s stock.
Nabriva Therapeutics plc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in engaged in the research and development of novel anti-infectives to treat serious infections, with a focus on the pleuromutilin class of antibiotics. The Company’s medicinal chemistry has enabled targeted discovery of novel pleuromutilins, including both intravenous and oral formulations of its lead product candidate, lefamulin.
Receive News & Ratings for Nabriva Therapeutics plc - Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nabriva Therapeutics plc - and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.