NewYorkCoin (CURRENCY:NYC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 11th. Over the last week, NewYorkCoin has traded down 13.6% against the dollar. NewYorkCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.30 million and approximately $23,948.00 worth of NewYorkCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One NewYorkCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Tradesatoshi, YoBit, Graviex and FreiExchange.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $119.35 or 0.01697500 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0485 or 0.00000690 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007034 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003872 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00004845 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007048 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00015295 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00001127 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00023030 BTC.
NewYorkCoin Coin Profile
NewYorkCoin (CRYPTO:NYC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 4th, 2014. NewYorkCoin’s total supply is 134,024,588,760 coins. NewYorkCoin’s official Twitter account is @NYCCoin. NewYorkCoin’s official website is nycoin.community.
According to CryptoCompare, “NewYorkCoin is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the popular Scrypt algorithm. The NYC is themed after the North American city, New York.”
Buying and Selling NewYorkCoin
NewYorkCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Tradesatoshi, Graviex and FreiExchange. It is not currently possible to buy NewYorkCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire NewYorkCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy NewYorkCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for NewYorkCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NewYorkCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.