Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded down 5.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 2nd. One Open Trading Network token can now be bought for approximately $1.81 or 0.00025726 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, YoBit and Bit-Z. During the last week, Open Trading Network has traded 11.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Open Trading Network has a market capitalization of $6.50 million and $42,718.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007146 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003266 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.18 or 0.00699402 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014746 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014247 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0342 or 0.00000487 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.61 or 0.00179338 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00038330 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00029463 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Open Trading Network’s launch date was September 29th, 2017. Open Trading Network’s total supply is 82,630,002 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,592,379 tokens. The Reddit community for Open Trading Network is /r/open_trading_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Open Trading Network’s official Twitter account is @OTNcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Open Trading Network’s official website is otn.org.
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia, YoBit, Livecoin and HitBTC. It is not possible to buy Open Trading Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Open Trading Network must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.