Pepe Cash (CURRENCY:PEPECASH) traded up 3.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One Pepe Cash token can currently be purchased for about $0.0245 or 0.00000346 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange and Zaif. Pepe Cash has a market capitalization of $17.16 million and $44,089.00 worth of Pepe Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Pepe Cash has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003263 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $49.18 or 0.00696568 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014191 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00179652 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00038464 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029481 BTC.
About Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash was first traded on September 26th, 2016. Pepe Cash’s total supply is 701,884,009 tokens. The Reddit community for Pepe Cash is /r/pepetraders. Pepe Cash’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. Pepe Cash’s official website is rarepepedirectory.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pepe Cash is a Counterparty asset issued on the Bitcoin Blockchain created to facilitate the buying/selling of rare pepe cards. Pepe Cash is also used to submit pepe cards to the rare pepe directory. After being approved to enter the directory, the pepe cards appear in the Rare Pepe Wallet and can be bought or sold. “
Buying and Selling Pepe Cash
Pepe Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Counterparty DEX, Tux Exchange and Zaif. It is not currently possible to purchase Pepe Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pepe Cash must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pepe Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pepe Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pepe Cash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.