PizzaCoin (CURRENCY:PIZZA) traded 3.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 2nd. During the last week, PizzaCoin has traded down 27.6% against the U.S. dollar. One PizzaCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges. PizzaCoin has a market cap of $1,452.00 and $375.00 worth of PizzaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Pura (PURA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003101 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00064040 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000672 BTC.
PizzaCoin (PIZZA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 18th, 2016. PizzaCoin’s total supply is 10,127,917 coins and its circulating supply is 1,377,917 coins. PizzaCoin’s official website is pizzacoin.net.
Buying and Selling PizzaCoin
PizzaCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy PizzaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade PizzaCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PizzaCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PizzaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PizzaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.