Pura (CURRENCY:PURA) traded 3.2% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on March 11th. One Pura coin can currently be bought for about $0.22 or 0.00003101 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Kucoin. In the last seven days, Pura has traded down 38.5% against the US dollar. Pura has a market capitalization of $37.72 million and approximately $117,710.00 worth of Pura was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.49 or 0.00064030 BTC.
- Arcade Token (ARC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00038822 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 19.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000960 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000626 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 11.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Pioneer Coin (PCOIN) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Artex Coin (ATX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000037 BTC.
Pura is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on August 28th, 2017. Pura’s total supply is 180,086,469 coins and its circulating supply is 173,303,975 coins. Pura’s official website is www.pura.one. Pura’s official Twitter account is @PuraSocial.
According to CryptoCompare, “Pura is a PoW cryptocurrency based on the X11 algorithm “
Pura Coin Trading
Pura can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, C-CEX, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is not possible to purchase Pura directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pura must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pura using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Pura Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pura and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.