Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 5.4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on March 10th. Over the last seven days, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a total market cap of $43.18 million and approximately $381,909.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can now be purchased for approximately $0.83 or 0.00011835 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gatehub, Livecoin, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.68 or 0.00123689 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003285 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00017920 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.16 or 0.00030826 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005192 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001110 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 57.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ammo Rewards (AMMO) traded up 82.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000259 BTC.
- Cabbage (CAB) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000309 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger (CRYPTO:QRL) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 65,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 52,000,000 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is www.quantumproject.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “QRL is a Python-based blockchain ledger utilising hash-based one-time merkle tree signature scheme (XMSS) instead of ECDSA. Proof-of-stake block selection via HMAC_DRBG PRF and a signed iterative hash chain reveal scheme. It was designed to resist potential quantum computer hacks. “
Quantum Resistant Ledger Token Trading
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatehub, HitBTC, EtherDelta and Livecoin. It is not presently possible to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantum Resistant Ledger must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.