Rock (CURRENCY:RKT) traded 4.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. Over the last seven days, Rock has traded down 10.2% against the US dollar. One Rock token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001637 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Qryptos and Quoine. Rock has a market cap of $30.71 million and $158,767.00 worth of Rock was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007114 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003284 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.12 or 0.00694071 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00014653 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014448 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0338 or 0.00000488 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.39 or 0.00178759 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 15.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00038094 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00029617 BTC.
Rock’s total supply is 900,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 270,602,256 tokens. Rock’s official Twitter account is @GibBlockEx. The official website for Rock is gbx.gi. The Reddit community for Rock is /r/GBXCommunity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Rock
Rock can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Quoine, Qryptos and IDEX. It is not possible to buy Rock directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rock must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rock using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rock Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rock and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.