SunContract (CURRENCY:SNC) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 11th. SunContract has a market cap of $18.37 million and approximately $6.77 million worth of SunContract was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, SunContract has traded down 16.1% against the US dollar. One SunContract token can currently be bought for $0.15 or 0.00002175 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003263 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $49.18 or 0.00696568 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014191 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00179652 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00038464 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029481 BTC.
SunContract was first traded on June 28th, 2017. SunContract’s total supply is 122,707,503 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,665,373 tokens. The Reddit community for SunContract is /r/suncontract and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SunContract’s official Twitter account is @sun_contract and its Facebook page is accessible here. SunContract’s official website is suncontract.org/tokensale/index.html.
According to CryptoCompare, “SunContract is a Decentralized Energy Market created to disrupt the energy section. Through the use of SunContract onnects electricity producers and consumers directly on a electricity pool, skipping middlemen fees and complications. SNC is an Ethereum-based token that is used within the SunContract system. “
SunContract Token Trading
SunContract can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase SunContract directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SunContract must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SunContract using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for SunContract Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SunContract and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.