Synergy (CURRENCY:SNRG) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on April 2nd. Synergy has a total market capitalization of $3.94 million and $3,443.00 worth of Synergy was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Synergy coin can currently be purchased for $1.11 or 0.00015909 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex and YoBit. During the last seven days, Synergy has traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $300.82 or 0.04323300 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0864 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00012600 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007263 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000153 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0155 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00011491 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Condensate (RAIN) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Synergy is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 25th, 2015. Synergy’s total supply is 3,539,902 coins. The Reddit community for Synergy is /r/SynergyCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Synergy is www.synergycoin.com. Synergy’s official Twitter account is @SynergyCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Synergy is a peer-to-peer decentralized cryptocurrency that uses a dual-algorithm system to mine blocks. For the first 10 days, which contains the full PoW (proof of work) period, Synergy uses the X11 algorithm. Because X11 is unnecessarily inefficient after PoW, Synergy switches to SHA256d for the PoS period (proof of stake). SHA256d is easier on CPUs during syncronization and bootstrap because it requires only two hashes to verify a block whereas X11 requires 11 hashes. The early part of the Synergy PoS period makes use of Turbo Stake, which awards Synergy holders greater interest for every stake. The multiplier is directly used in the reward calculation by multiplying it with the base Synergy interest rate of 10% per year. Holders build the Turbo Stake multiplier over two days by staking consistently. After that, the multiplier will level out and the holder will stake with a consistent rate that depends on how much stake competes with his. The Turbo Stake period lasts 30 days from the time of launch. “
Synergy Coin Trading
Synergy can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Synergy directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Synergy must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Synergy using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Synergy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Synergy and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.