TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. TaaS has a market cap of $30.21 million and approximately $282,238.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TaaS token can currently be bought for approximately $3.71 or 0.00052655 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, CoinExchange, Liqui and HitBTC. In the last seven days, TaaS has traded 21.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007108 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003192 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $48.82 or 0.00693046 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014688 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014198 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.62 or 0.00179165 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00038599 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00029272 BTC.
TaaS’s genesis date was March 22nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. TaaS’s official website is taas.fund.
According to CryptoCompare, “TaaS stands for Token as a Service. It is an investment fund designed to ease the process of investing in blockchain markets. TaaS will be an active player across blockchain markets, investing in cryptocurrencies and tokens. The TAAS tokens are built on a profit-sharing Ethereum smart contract. Every 3 months, a designated smart contract will disperse 50% of TaaS fund profits, equally spread out over the number of outstanding tokens. Intuitively, it implies that investors with a larger share of tokens will receive a higher return. “
Buying and Selling TaaS
TaaS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, CoinExchange, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TaaS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TaaS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.