Triangles (CURRENCY:TRI) traded up 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. Triangles has a market cap of $454,242.00 and approximately $173.00 worth of Triangles was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Triangles coin can currently be purchased for approximately $4.20 or 0.00060065 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Triangles has traded 23.3% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00052066 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00030658 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00012066 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.98 or 0.00071332 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00020523 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002524 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00031398 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $28.90 or 0.00413754 BTC.
Triangles is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 11th, 2014. Triangles’ total supply is 108,255 coins. Triangles’ official website is www.triangles.network. Triangles’ official Twitter account is @trianglestri.
According to CryptoCompare, “Triangle is a PoW/PoS hybrid with a 33% annualised rate. The coin fell into bad repute at the end of 2014 but was ultimately picked up bu community memebrs on bitcointalk and relaunched. “
Triangles Coin Trading
Triangles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not possible to buy Triangles directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Triangles must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Triangles using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Triangles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Triangles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.