TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 2nd. One TRON token can now be bought for approximately $0.0345 or 0.00000489 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinrail, Liqui, Bit-Z and OKEx. TRON has a market cap of $2.27 billion and approximately $248.12 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, TRON has traded 17.7% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007134 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003263 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $49.18 or 0.00696568 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014755 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014191 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00179652 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 21.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00038464 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029481 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $11.95 or 0.00169306 BTC.
TRON’s genesis date was August 28th, 2017. TRON’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 65,748,192,475 tokens. TRON’s official Twitter account is @tronfoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. TRON’s official website is tronlab.com. The Reddit community for TRON is /r/Tronix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Tron is a blockchain-based protocol for a free content entertainment system, allowing each user to freely publish, store and own data, and in the decentralized autonomous form, decides the distribution, subscription and push of contents and enables content creators by releasing, circulating and dealing with digital assets, thus forming a decentralized content entertainment ecosystem. Tronix ix an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum blockchain, acting as the basic unit of account on the platform. “
TRON Token Trading
TRON can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, IDEX, Gate.io, Coinnest, Tidex, Gatecoin, Liqui, Cobinhood, OKEx, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Binance, HitBTC, Token Store, Bit-Z, Mercatox, CoinEgg, BitFlip, CoolCoin and Qryptos. It is not currently possible to buy TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TRON Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TRON and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.