WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded up 4.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 11th. During the last seven days, WeTrust has traded 21.6% lower against the US dollar. WeTrust has a market cap of $14.18 million and approximately $170,672.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WeTrust token can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00002192 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Liqui, Bittrex and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007112 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003190 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $48.58 or 0.00691996 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00014682 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000504 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014253 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 13.6% against the dollar and now trades at $12.58 or 0.00179234 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 21% against the dollar and now trades at $2.71 or 0.00038551 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00029305 BTC.
WeTrust Token Profile
WeTrust was first traded on April 18th, 2017. WeTrust’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 92,147,500 tokens. The Reddit community for WeTrust is /r/WeTrustPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WeTrust’s official Twitter account is @WeTrustPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. WeTrust’s official website is www.wetrust.io. The official message board for WeTrust is medium.com/wetrust-blog.
According to CryptoCompare, “WeTrust is a collaborative lending and insurance platform built on the blockchain created as an alternative to traditional finance and provide community based form of credit scores, insurance, and banking. The first product being built at WeTrust is a Rotating Savings and Credit Association (ROSCA) platform running on a decentralized blockchain, Ethereum. WeTrust ROSCA allows users to save and issue credit as a group, at self-determined and fair interest rates. TrustCoin is an Ethereum-based token that is used to fuel operations within the WeTrust services, like its ROSCA platform and future products. “
WeTrust Token Trading
WeTrust can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy WeTrust directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy WeTrust using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WeTrust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.