WhiteCoin (CURRENCY:XWC) traded up 1.6% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 11th. Over the last week, WhiteCoin has traded down 23.2% against the dollar. WhiteCoin has a total market capitalization of $15.67 million and approximately $57,314.00 worth of WhiteCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One WhiteCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0630 or 0.00000895 BTC on exchanges including EXX, Bittrex, Stocks.Exchange and FreiExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.27 or 0.00188711 BTC.
- Energycoin (ENRG) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0757 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- TransferCoin (TX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00019436 BTC.
- Breakout Stake (BRX) traded up 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00009863 BTC.
- HyperStake (HYP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000036 BTC.
WhiteCoin Coin Profile
WhiteCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 14th, 2014. WhiteCoin’s total supply is 248,839,381 coins. The official website for WhiteCoin is whitecoin.info. WhiteCoin’s official Twitter account is @whitecoiner and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for WhiteCoin is /r/whitecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Whitecoin (XWC) is a three year old decentralized global blockchain with a focus on cyber security, payments & secure communications While available to everyone, WhiteCoin is driven by a dedicated community of supporters yet controlled by no one single individual. This attractive combination will help ensure stability, growth, and compelling technological developments.”
WhiteCoin Coin Trading
WhiteCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Lbank, Bittrex, FreiExchange and EXX. It is not currently possible to purchase WhiteCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WhiteCoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WhiteCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for WhiteCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WhiteCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.