Wild Beast Block (CURRENCY:WBB) traded 12.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. Over the last week, Wild Beast Block has traded 30.8% lower against the US dollar. Wild Beast Block has a total market capitalization of $27,498.00 and approximately $102.00 worth of Wild Beast Block was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wild Beast Block coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.15 or 0.00002170 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $118.96 or 0.01707860 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000652 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007132 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003994 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004799 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007093 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00015655 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0795 or 0.00001142 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.49 or 0.00021437 BTC.
Wild Beast Block Profile
WBB is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 11th, 2015. Wild Beast Block’s total supply is 181,919 coins. Wild Beast Block’s official website is wbbos.com. Wild Beast Block’s official Twitter account is @WildBeastBTC.
Buying and Selling Wild Beast Block
Wild Beast Block can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is not currently possible to buy Wild Beast Block directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wild Beast Block must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wild Beast Block using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Wild Beast Block Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wild Beast Block and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.