Woodcoin (CURRENCY:LOG) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on April 2nd. One Woodcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001750 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Woodcoin has traded down 10.9% against the dollar. Woodcoin has a total market capitalization of $982,921.00 and $9,310.00 worth of Woodcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000275 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0819 or 0.00001171 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00022623 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002945 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00020044 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0594 or 0.00000850 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded down 16.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00000821 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded up 22.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00006163 BTC.
- OctoCoin (888) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Veltor (VLT) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002652 BTC.
Woodcoin (LOG) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 21st, 2014. Woodcoin’s total supply is 8,035,193 coins. The official website for Woodcoin is woodcoin.org. Woodcoin’s official Twitter account is @woodcoin_jp.
According to CryptoCompare, “Woodcoin distribution is designed to more closely model renewable resources than nonrenewable. The money supply curve is designed for stability and longevity. WoodCoin, or LOG, has a hard cap to the coin supply thrpugh Proof of Work of just over 27 million. “
Woodcoin Coin Trading
Woodcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-CEX. It is not presently possible to buy Woodcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Woodcoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Woodcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Woodcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Woodcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.