XTRABYTES (CURRENCY:XBY) traded 9.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 10th. XTRABYTES has a market cap of $43.92 million and approximately $31,358.00 worth of XTRABYTES was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, XTRABYTES has traded 18.7% lower against the U.S. dollar. One XTRABYTES coin can currently be purchased for about $0.10 or 0.00001451 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and C-CEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007070 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $49.23 or 0.00699210 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014737 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014270 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000489 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.91 or 0.00169168 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 19.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00037449 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.75 or 0.00124323 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00030239 BTC.
XBY uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 10th, 2017. XTRABYTES’s total supply is 650,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 430,000,000 coins. The official website for XTRABYTES is www.xtrabytes.global. XTRABYTES’s official Twitter account is @xtrabytes and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for XTRABYTES is community.xtrabytes.global. The Reddit community for XTRABYTES is /r/XtraBYtes and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “XtraBYtes is a PoSign (Proof of Signature) cryptocurrency meaning that it does not need a miner to verify the blocks. XtraBYtes was rebranded from Bitmox, an ICO project that ended up being abandoned and then picked up by the current XBY devs. “
XTRABYTES Coin Trading
XTRABYTES can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, C-CEX and Cryptopia. It is not possible to purchase XTRABYTES directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade XTRABYTES must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase XTRABYTES using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for XTRABYTES Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for XTRABYTES and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.