YOYOW (CURRENCY:YOYOW) traded up 7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 11th. During the last week, YOYOW has traded down 9.4% against the US dollar. One YOYOW token can currently be purchased for about $0.0719 or 0.00001015 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance, Lbank, OpenLedger DEX and HitBTC. YOYOW has a total market cap of $18.32 million and $1.98 million worth of YOYOW was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007096 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $49.04 or 0.00692623 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00014678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000503 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014140 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 14% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.67 or 0.00178965 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.75 or 0.00038820 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00029310 BTC.
YOYOW Token Profile
YOYOW’s genesis date was August 26th, 2017. YOYOW’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 254,999,999 tokens. YOYOW’s official Twitter account is @InfoYoyow. The official website for YOYOW is yoyow.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “YOYOW is a Graphene based DAC for User Generated Content(UGC), focusing on the Chinese market at the first stage. The YOYOW coin is an asset issued on the BTS blockchain.”
YOYOW Token Trading
YOYOW can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Binance, Lbank, HitBTC and Bitfinex. It is not possible to purchase YOYOW directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire YOYOW must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase YOYOW using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for YOYOW Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for YOYOW and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.