Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on April 28th. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for $152.76 or 0.01628410 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BCEX, Bitmaszyna, BL3P and CoinBene. Litecoin has a total market cap of $8.60 billion and $352.60 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 3.6% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0720 or 0.00000767 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011100 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006328 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010308 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005498 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00019151 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003729 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 30% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00029718 BTC.
LTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 8th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 56,292,188 coins. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Litecoin is litecointalk.io. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license “
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange, Cryptomate, Upbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Bits Blockchain, Stocks.Exchange, OKCoin.cn, C-Patex, Octaex, Mr. Exchange, Bleutrade, BigONE, BCEX, C2CX, Bit2C, BitFlip, Iquant, Zebpay, EXX, CoinBene, BTC Markets, Cobinhood, ZB.COM, Mercado Bitcoin, Dgtmarket, Coinsquare, Altcoin Trader, Livecoin, Coinnest, Kraken, Waves Decentralized Exchange, TradeOgre, Trade By Trade, CoinTiger, Mercatox, Bitso, BitMarket, Bittylicious, Cryptohub, HitBTC, BTC-Alpha, Bitstamp, Ovis, Bitbns, fex, CoinFalcon, Fatbtc, Lbank, TOPBTC, QuadrigaCX, BitBay, LiteBit.eu, MBAex, C-CEX, OpenLedger DEX, Bittrex, CoinEx, BX Thailand, Ore.Bz, Bit-Z, Koineks, Qryptos, Coingi, Sistemkoin, OTCBTC, CoinsBank, Tux Exchange, Novaexchange, Korbit, Bitmaszyna, Lykke Exchange, Liqui, YoBit, BTC Trade UA, Huobi, GDAX, The Rock Trading, cfinex, Coinut, Exrates, Cryptopia, RightBTC, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, WEX, COSS, BarterDEX, BL3P, Kucoin, Bitfinex, OkCoin Intl., DSX, Coinhouse, Abucoins, Allcoin, Bitsane, Bibox, Crex24, Gate.io, Coinhub, BtcTrade.im, xBTCe, LocalTrade, Kuna, Koinex, Indodax, BitKonan, SouthXchange, Stellarport, Bitbank, Braziliex, QBTC, Tidex, Bithumb, Bitlish, BuyBitcoin, Independent Reserve, Cryptox, Koinim, Tripe Dice Exchange, Bisq, Binance, Negocie Coins, Exmo, B2BX, LakeBTC, BuyUcoin, Vebitcoin, ChaoEX, Poloniex, Coinrail, Omicrex, Coinroom, CoinEx Market, Unocoin, CRXzone, Coinone, OKEx, Nanex, GOPAX, Gatecoin, Orionx and CoinEgg. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.