Bean Cash (CURRENCY:BITB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on May 8th. In the last week, Bean Cash has traded 1.4% higher against the dollar. Bean Cash has a market cap of $25.25 million and $1.06 million worth of Bean Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bean Cash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0101 or 0.00000111 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Upbit, YoBit, CoinExchange and Bleutrade.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Qbao (QBT) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004486 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00000894 BTC.
- Bitcoin Atom (BCA) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00012998 BTC.
- Pascal Lite (PASL) traded 20.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- X-Coin (XCO) traded down 64% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0105 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- High Voltage (HVCO) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0719 or 0.00000786 BTC.
- Fonziecoin (FONZ) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- PrismChain (PRM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 14.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00000949 BTC.
Bean Cash Coin Profile
Bean Cash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 14th, 2015. Bean Cash’s total supply is 2,497,974,000 coins. Bean Cash’s official Twitter account is @BitBeanCoin. The official message board for Bean Cash is www.bitbean.org/forum. The official website for Bean Cash is beancash.org.
Bean Cash Coin Trading
Bean Cash can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia, CoinExchange, YoBit and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bean Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bean Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bean Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bean Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bean Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.