ChessCoin (CURRENCY:CHESS) traded 22.8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 8th. One ChessCoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0055 or 0.00000060 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. ChessCoin has a market cap of $294,841.00 and approximately $6,058.00 worth of ChessCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, ChessCoin has traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.55 or 0.00049755 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004144 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001528 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 27.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33,705.30 or 3.68947000 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.09 or 0.00198004 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004603 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003589 BTC.
- Cashcoin (CASH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000088 BTC.
CHESS is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 5th, 2016. ChessCoin’s total supply is 54,032,769 coins. The official website for ChessCoin is chesscoincommunity.com. ChessCoin’s official Twitter account is @Chess_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ChessCoin Coin Trading
ChessCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChessCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChessCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ChessCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChessCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChessCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.