E-Dinar Coin (CURRENCY:EDR) traded up 3.4% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 8th. One E-Dinar Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.0197 or 0.00000215 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, LocalTrade, Livecoin and Exrates. E-Dinar Coin has a total market capitalization of $17.48 million and $41,188.00 worth of E-Dinar Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, E-Dinar Coin has traded 0.9% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00005588 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00006176 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00005448 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00000624 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00032450 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0929 or 0.00001014 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0981 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00011378 BTC.
- Kzcash (KZC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00012088 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000017 BTC.
E-Dinar Coin Coin Profile
E-Dinar Coin (CRYPTO:EDR) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. E-Dinar Coin’s total supply is 1,011,211,988 coins and its circulating supply is 886,211,988 coins. E-Dinar Coin’s official Twitter account is @EDinarWorldwide and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for E-Dinar Coin is edinarcoin.com.
Buying and Selling E-Dinar Coin
E-Dinar Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LocalTrade, Exrates, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as E-Dinar Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire E-Dinar Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy E-Dinar Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for E-Dinar Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for E-Dinar Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.