LiteBitcoin (CURRENCY:LBTC) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on May 8th. One LiteBitcoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, LiteBitcoin has traded up 3% against the U.S. dollar. LiteBitcoin has a total market cap of $116,708.00 and approximately $2,010.00 worth of LiteBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00026178 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 14% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00006465 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 11.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- The Cypherfunks (FUNK) traded up 115.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001289 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001759 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.90 or 0.00009801 BTC.
LBTC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2017. LiteBitcoin’s total supply is 172,585,874 coins and its circulating supply is 28,940,333 coins. LiteBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @Lite_Bitcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for LiteBitcoin is www.lbtc.info.
LiteBitcoin Coin Trading
LiteBitcoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBitcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.