NamoCoin (CURRENCY:NAMO) traded down 2.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on May 8th. In the last seven days, NamoCoin has traded 32.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. NamoCoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $1,901.00 worth of NamoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NamoCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0415 or 0.00000450 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.37 or 0.00014871 BTC.
- Denarius (DNR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00017121 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded 27% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
NamoCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 6th, 2017. NamoCoin’s total supply is 560,211,620 coins. NamoCoin’s official Twitter account is @NamoCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. NamoCoin’s official website is namocoin.name.
NamoCoin Coin Trading
NamoCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as NamoCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NamoCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy NamoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NamoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NamoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.