Steneum Coin (CURRENCY:STN) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on May 8th. One Steneum Coin coin can currently be bought for about $0.11 or 0.00001221 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and CoinExchange. During the last seven days, Steneum Coin has traded down 12.3% against the US dollar. Steneum Coin has a total market cap of $294,434.00 and $6,316.00 worth of Steneum Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $159.70 or 0.01745620 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000807 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008641 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00005308 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014335 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003377 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00008303 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00017534 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.54 or 0.00038699 BTC.
Steneum Coin Coin Profile
Steneum Coin (CRYPTO:STN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 16th, 2017. Steneum Coin’s total supply is 5,791,468 coins and its circulating supply is 2,636,624 coins. The official website for Steneum Coin is www.steneum.com. Steneum Coin’s official Twitter account is @steneumcoin.
Steneum Coin Coin Trading
Steneum Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, CoinExchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steneum Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steneum Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Steneum Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steneum Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steneum Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.