ATMChain (CURRENCY:ATM) traded 8.4% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 23rd. Over the last week, ATMChain has traded 12% lower against the dollar. ATMChain has a total market cap of $11.44 million and $312,706.00 worth of ATMChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ATMChain token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000037 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, YoBit, Mercatox and Bit-Z.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $267.16 or 0.04032170 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00021724 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0800 or 0.00001207 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009680 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004969 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000216 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00010718 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded up 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004503 BTC.
- Invacio (INV) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000893 BTC.
ATM is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 18th, 2017. ATMChain’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,660,285,460 tokens. The Reddit community for ATMChain is /r/atmchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ATMChain’s official Twitter account is @ATMChainDev and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ATMChain is www.atmchain.io.
Buying and Selling ATMChain
ATMChain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Rfinex, Bit-Z, Mercatox, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ATMChain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ATMChain should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ATMChain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for ATMChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ATMChain and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.